I'm just wondering what people's response would be to allow user-generated
reader macros.  I'm not sure, but I think the only change to the clojure
core that would be necessary in order to do this would be that in
clojure/src/jvm/clojure/lang, LispReader.dispatchMacros would have to be
made public.  This would allow user code to update this array and add new
macro functions.

Now, I can certainly see a lot of potiential downsides to this.  Redefining
what #{} or #() means is just the start.  But it'd make it a lot easier to
do things with DSLs.

So, what are people's thoughts?

Brian