Well, by claiming that clojure is fast, you are making an invitation for
people to try it and see.  If they report otherwise and back it up, that
should be ok.  I'm not sure if that's the case, here, but I, for one, have a
concern that if we're only aloud to say nice things in here, then people
only see one side of things.  I almost NEVER see what people DON'T like
about clojure ... or like better about other languages.  Those things could
be constructive, too.  I seem to remember warnings about such ... and did I
see something about "trolling" being discouraged?  I had to look it up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

the definition didn't really help because it's not always clear what topics
are "off" . . .and what should be forbidden or taboo.  Sometimes *that* is
where answers are found, too.