Okay,  I'm not sure what the correct thing do for the entire library
is, but I think I've got a convincing argument for some functions.

The following functions share a name with core functions

butlast
contains?
drop
get
partition
repeat
reverse
take

These functions should follow their corresponding signature in core.
I found it difficult to remember "which way" the signature was
supposed to go, even when writing one post on this list.  I suspect
that newcomers would find this difficult as well.

I would make an exception for the following method:
replace

I don't think the signature in core makes sense, because the core fn
takes a map.  When I use str-replace, I would like certain guarantees
about the order operations are applied in, and I don't think this is
possible when the data is passed in as a map.

Just another thing to think about.

Sean