I am trying to play around with the clojure-twitter library (http://
github.com/mattrepl/clojure-twitter/tree) and it depends on clj-apache-
http (http://github.com/rnewman/clj-apache-http/tree/master).

So I cloned the repo, built it with ant and added the clj-apache-
http.jar to my classpath.

Now when I run:

   java -cp CLASSPATH twitter.clj

I get this error:

    Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could
not locate com/twinql/clojure/http__init.class or com/twinql/clojure/
http.clj on classpath:  (twitter.clj:0)

When I printed my classpath in REPL, the clj-apache-http.jar is coming
up fine. Am I missing something?