Yes, of course...

You need clojure.properties and clojure-keywords.properties to make
autocomplete work.
But you need to change filter.clj=... for filter.lisp because the
standard version of scite don't have a clojure lexer.
You also need clojure.api (this is the key of autocomplete)

If you can't make it works, let me know and I send you the files
(without guarantee ;-)