Enclojure has repl history as well as a log of all the unique commands
issued that persists across restarts of Netbeans (and your repl
instances).  The command history can be opened in the editor and the
expressions can be executed just like any other clojure source file.
Standard command history support (up and down arrow to toggle) is
supported as well.

This functionality is completely separated from anything Netbeans
specific.  You just need to implement an interface for the history
viewer.
All the libs up on github for the Enclojure project with the exception
of the enclojure.plugin.netbeans library are not reliant on anything
but java and clojure (no Netbeans).

Eric