Since the plugin uses embedded compiler to build classes, I'm not sure that
this will be working. Unlike Scala plugin, where the compiler is normally
taken from libraries, attached to the module, in the case of Clojure, we
decided to stick with fixed compiler. But an ability to use a custom
compiler may be added as an option.

Cheers!
Ilya