2009/12/2 Matthew Williams <matthew.d.willi...@gmail.com>:
> Using the Cocoa build of Emacs 23 (http://www.emacsformacosx.com) I
> was able to get up and running extremely quickly with Technomancy's
> swank-clojure install.

This is very much off-topic, but...

How do you type ''#' in the Cocoa build of Emacs 23 (I'm on a UK
keyboard and in OS X apps I type option-3 to get'#')? Aquamacs has a
mode where option-3 is interpreted as '#' rather than a meta-3 which
takes care of my problem, but I haven't figured out how to do the same
thing in the Cocoa build.

So at the moment I'm using Aquamacs because of this, but I'd really
like to use the Cocoa build, because it's "plain old emacs" without
all the customisations that Aquamacs has.

Oh, and another nice Aquamacs feature that I haven't found on the
Cocoa build is fullscreen editing (shift-cmd-enter).

--
  ! Lauri