Hi all,

I'm one of the assistant teachers at RubyLearning
(http://rubylearning.org), a site offering free/cheap Ruby courses
which are generally quite well-received and we all do this as
volunteers without any monetary interest (the paid courses are there
to finance the site). More info can be found in the FAQ:
http://rubylearning.com/satishtalim/faq.html

Anyway, despite the name we also are open for courses on other
languages, so if one of you would design a course on Clojure, we could
provide our infrastructure for hosting and running it and I would also
help out as an assistant teacher. As far as we see it this could be a
win-win situation, since it would give Clojure newbies a place to go
to while maybe also exposing RL to a new audience.

Now before anybody gets over enthusiastic, please keep in mind that
designing a full course does take quite a bit of time and running it
is only possible if *enough* qualified assistant teachers are willing
to volunteer some of their free-time for the benefit of the Clojure
community.

In case you have any more questions, please feel free to ask them here
or via a personal email (if possible keep Satish - the founder of RL -
in the CC), I'd be happy to help out as much as I can, since recently
I didn't find nearly as much time for Clojure as I'd like to.

Cheers,
Michael