I'm stumped on this error- Maybe someone in this group can help point
out my error in my clojar?

Here's the issue:
   - The majority of the code in this library is in vijual.clj:
http://github.com/drcode/vijual/blob/master/src/vijual.clj
   - I have a namespace under that with a file graphical.clj that has
the graphical functions. It "uses" the vijual namespace:
http://github.com/drcode/vijual/blob/master/src/vijual/graphical.clj
   - As far as I can tell, both vijual and vijual.graphical work just
fine when I use it as local library, without a jar/leiningen/clojars.
   - When compiled to a clojar, you can use the vijual.clj functions
as expected with the following minimal example "(ns vijual-test (:use
[vijual])) (draw-tree [[:foo [:bar]]])"
   - When compiled to a clojar, you get an error using the
graphical.clj functions as can be seen with the following minimal
example "(ns vijual-test (:use [vijual.graphical])) (draw-tree-image
[[:foo [:bar]]])"

Namespaces and libraries are definitely still a weakness for me in
clojure- If anyone here can give me some advice on any improvements I
can make to my library to conform to clojure best practices (and also
resolve this error) it would be much appreciated!

-Conrad