Hi!
For example:

(ns exaple_class
    (:gen-class))

(defn -main [args*] (...do smth...))
(defn -method_name1 [args*] (...do smth...))
(defn- -method_name2 [args*] (...do smth...))
(def -a 5)

(defn fun1 [args*] (...do smth...))
(defn- fun2 [args*] (...do smth...))
(def b 5)

As I understand, in this example we'll get java class. It's name test
and it contains methods: main, method_name1, method_name2.
What does it mean that method_name2 is declared as private?

Then what classes will contain functions fun1, fun2?
fun2 defined with defn- so it will be private, but for what does it
mean?

Also is there difference beetwen declaration -a and b? what classes
are they containing in?