Hey all,

I am working through the problems on project euler.  On question
number 11 (http://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=problems&id=11),
I was unable to come up with a solution, so I cheated and looked at
some other people's answer's here:
http://clojure-euler.wikispaces.com/Problem+011

Unfortunately, I am so dumb I cannot even understand the solutions
very well...hahhaha.  The first solution on that page  defines the
following function:

(defn select-dir [array x y ncol span fnx fny]
  (when (not (zero? span))
    (lazy-cons
      (array-get array x y ncol)
      (select-dir array (fnx x) (fny y) ncol (dec span) fnx fny))))

Right off the bat, I am wondering what is lazy-cons?  I could not find
it in the api.