Hm. Wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil ;-)

Well, so I hope there is THE plugin, and not some plugins, and try the
first google shows:

git clone git://github.com/talios/clojure-maven-plugin

cd clojure-maven-plugin

mvn install

back to incanter, try again. Still the same. Sad, I had hope thats
enough. Seems I need to do more to the plugin than mvn install. Do I
have to put some entries in the incanter pom, or in my myvan init
file?

Thank you for you answer, alux