No, but you can change the configs and recompile.

Clojure itself uses Ant, so "ant" on a machine with only Java 1.5
should do the trick.  To install that custom JAR in your local Maven
repository, download the "Maven Ant Tasks" JAR and run:
ant -lib /path/to/maven-ant-tasks.jar ci-build

Contrib uses Maven, so add thes lines to its pom.xml in the <plugins>
section:

  <plugin>
    <configuration>
        <source>1.5</source>
        <target>1.5</target>
    </configuration>
  </plugin>

Then "mvn install" to build the JARs and put them in your local
repository.

-SS