interesting so far.  the format I first tried didn't work on my droid, but
no big deal.

one, kind-of Eureka moment I just had, which is somewhat blasphemous, I
guess:

Craig is going through how a vector is [1 2 3] but a list has to be '(1 2
3)?  Well, that may be one of the turn-offs people have from other
languages.

Can you imagine how disruptive it would be at this point to do it the other
way around?  If you were starting out today without any Lisp baggage, it
seems TOTALLY obvious to me that lists would have been (1 2 3), and the
*calling of a function* would have been the different thing ... now that
these other data structures represent themselves symbolically (vectors,
sets, maps).

The quote symbol (or other) should have been to call the function.  That
would make much more sense, but I doubt making a syntax like that would earn
one many friends.

Oh well, I'll keep watching.  Starting out very nice.