Moritz Ulrich <ulrich.mor...@googlemail.com> writes:

> Aquamacs integrates nice, but it changes many emacs keybinding
> per-default and makes it hard to change them, which is a no-go for me.

Here's what I use (so far) to beat it back into shape:

(cua-mode 0)
(transient-mark-mode 1)
(pending-delete-mode 1)

;; I'm not ready to accept the separation of the Emacs kill ring and
;; the system clipboard.
(osx-key-mode 0)

;; Revert the binding for `recentf-open-files' defined in
;;
/Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/macosx/aquamacs-menu.el:
(global-set-key "\C-x\ \C-r" 'find-file-read-only)

--
Steven E. Harris