Laurent PETIT <laurent.pe...@gmail.com> writes:

> But to make it really clear: move-past-close-and-reindent is exactly
> what counterclockwise's is doing in "Strict" edition mode (not totally
> true concerning the reindentation, currently in ccw it is only
> reorganizing closing brackets by removing extra spaces, not
> reindenting lines).

I see. That's good to hear.

It's hard to know when you've really met the Emacs capability
there. That function does so many things right that I can't bear editing
Lisp code without it. That it's hard to adapt it to work with symmetric
brackets (for Clojure's '[' and ']') is disappointing, and I have found
the paredit package to be not much better on that front (having
difficulty with balancing '{' and '}'). It has its own set of oddities.

--
Steven E. Harris