hi!

I am doing a real-file demo with ring, compojure, hiccup, and database
access as well.
There is some chinese chararters in the tables. I want to display them
by hiccup, but browser display those chinese character as ???. But the
prn to console is ok. I am confused since I was a newbie in Clojure
and not very familiar with Java yet.
Also, There is extractly not very much people who are using or
familiar with Clojure in china(known as myself). even some of famous
IT web or blog does not have many articles about Clojure to put on. So
there is no any where or any one I can get help.

I uses Windows 7 as the dev platform. Heartly thanks of advices!

Limux,
Regards.