Hi Phil,

there's a tar file at this url with the entire project skeleton:

http://cid-0bd9c1ec7356c53b.office.live.com/browse.aspx/lein-our-classes-only-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT?Bsrc=GetSharingLink&Bpub=SDX.Docs

I added a README file. There is a small twist when building the target.

For those having the same issue and in need of an immediate work around,
I loaded the hook on clojars.

Add this in your dev-dependencies in project.clj:

 [lein-our-classes-only "0.0.1-SNAPSHOT"]

And to insure leiningen is picking up the hook:

:hooks [leiningen.hooks.our-classes-only]

The hook has been built against leiningen 1.3.0 with clojure and contrib 1.2

I re-tested here after removing the artifact from archiva to make sure it's
picked up from clojars.

This hook may work with earlier versions of leiningen and clojure but has
not been tested...

Luc P.

lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca wrote ..