Hi Sean,

As far as I know, that feature never saw much use. Most people like to
keep their test and main sources separate, and build tools assume
this.

To bind *load-tests* during compilation, you would need to control
your own build process. Basically, you would have to launch Clojure
and execute a script that binds *load-tess* and then calls "compile"
by hand. I don't think this is possible with Leiningen or Maven, but
you could do it with Ant. I doubt it's worth the trouble.

-S