I highly recommend using Google Closure Templates. Clojure's java interop
lets you script up creating a page from the soy files very efficiently and
quickly (yay clojure!!). Also the fact that you can run the templates on the
server and client mean if your idea scales up you can XHR data to and from
the browser and get exactly the same rendering results.

(defn meetings
  "Draws the header of our page"
  [data]
  (let [sfsb (SoyFileSet$Builder.)]
    (.. sfsb
        (add (File. "src/soy/header.soy"))
        (build)
        (compileToJavaObj)
        (render "rah.dom.preamble" data nil))))

This builds an entire dom for us on each request which means development is
super fast.

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:07, Greg <g...@kinostudios.com> wrote:

> You might be interested in this this project:
>
> http://github.com/brool/gulliver
>
> See this blog post for more info:
>
> http://www.brool.com/index.php/a-modest-proposal
>
> It's essentially PHP-ified web development for Clojure.
>
> - Greg
>
> On Sep 1, 2010, at 12:24 AM, Sean Corfield wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Meikel Brandmeyer <m...@kotka.de> wrote:
> >> I have good experiences with enlive[1]. There you write your templates
> >> in normal HTML files and modify them from Clojure via CSS-style
> >> selectors.
> >
> > That's pretty horrible.
> >
> > I guess I've been spoiled with CFML as a templating language :(
> >
> > Maybe I'll end up writing my own templating engine for Clojure... sigh...
> > --
> > Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
> > Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://getrailo.com/
> > An Architect's View -- http://corfield.org/
> >
> > "If you're not annoying somebody, you're not really alive."
> > -- Margaret Atwood
> >
> > --

!new number!
415-400-6772