Ladies and Gentlemen,

I present for your viewing pleasure the Clojure Cookbook (beta :) ):
http://www.gettingclojure.com/cookbook:clojure-cookbook

Gregg Williams has set up a framework at Getting Clojure to gather material,
primarily focused on newbies, on how to flatten the learning curve.

The cookbook is a part of that vision. Inspired of course by O'Reilly's Perl
Cookbook, the cookbook aims to present concrete examples along with brief
discussions of specific tasks a new Clojure programmer might want to
accomplish. The cookbook should complement the existing Clojure books and other
documentation and provide additional examples that the other resources don't
have time or space to consider.

At this point I have seeded the cookbook with approximately 20 recipes. I want
to emphasize that I hope this will be a community resource with others
providing content or even fixing my explanations where they are incorrect or
off target. At the moment the cookbook is essentially read-only aside from the
comments section at the bottom of each page. But once we get a sense of the
community response the site will be opened for anyone to contribute.

Please take a look at the site and let us know what works and what needs to be
fixed. And start thinking up your own recipes.

Thanks.

Have all good days,
David Sletten