2010/10/6 Cédric Pineau <cedric.pin...@gmail.com>

>  One thing : I'm new to clojure and gathering information about the whole
> ecosystem, including web frameworks, but find it hard to figure what to
> choose.

This has been raised quite a few times recently. Is this a sign of some
critical mass starting to form?

> It would help to have clues of funkyweb's "positioning" regarding other
> frameworks such as compojure, compojure-rest, fleet, or even ring. Are they
> supposed to be used together and how, if not is funkyweb just a matter of
> taste or does it really provide
> the-tomorrow-approach-you-don't-want-to-miss, is it a
> hobby/learning/personnal/short-lived project or do you intend to make it
> stay and shine for long ?

As far as I understand, and I'm very far from an expert on this as I'm only
2 (solid) months into it, Ring is the common layer which many of the routing
solutions operate on top of. Ring abstracts a lot of the grungy "turn a
HTTPServletRequest/Response into a map" work that we'd have to do otherwise.