Check out the downloads area on http://github.com/richhickey/clojure-clr.
Grab clojure-clr-1.2.0.zip.  Unzip, start up Clojure.Main.exe and you
should be running.  The zip also contains Clojure.Compile.exe, which
you can invoke with command line arguments indicating files to
compile.  The support DLLs for the DLR are included.  These are debug
builds for .Net 3.5 only.

Within the next day or so, the master branch will updated with a new
build process that will create debug and release builds for 3.5 and
4.0.  Future binary distributions will be available in all four
flavors.

The new build process and extension to .Net 4.0  requires the
ClojureCLR project to move to Visual Studio 2010.  It will simplify
getting started for developers, too.   It's ready to go.  I just have
to get the wiki pages updated.

-David