Hi Sunil,

This is not quite what your asking for, but Org-mode [1] (an Emacs
outlining mode) has support for embedded code blocks which can be
executed, tangled etc... [2] in a number of languages including Clojure.

Also, I often see ^L characters in lisp files inside of Emacs, I believe
these characters are used for in-file navigation, but I don't know how,
so that might be another avenue of investigation (I'd be interested to
hear what you turn up in this direction).

Best -- Eric

Sunil S Nandihalli <sunil.nandiha...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello everybody,
>  I would like to know if any of you are using any outlining mode in
> emacs+slime.. if so how?
> Thanks,
> Sunil.

Footnotes: