Hi,

Even using Phil's clojure-mode I find myself often editing the source
code of clojure-mode to add custom indentation or fontification for my
own macros or for forms I feel have been missed.  Perhaps some of the
lists of function/marco-names in clojure-mode could be tucked behind
user-configurable variables to allow personalization without editing of
the source file.

When writing emacs-lisp it is possible to include indentation
information into a definition e.g.

  (defmacro do-something-to-something (thing &rest stuff-to-do)
    (declare (indent 1))
    ...)

the `(declare (indent 1))' ensures that it will be indented as follows

  (do-something-to-something thing
    (stuff-to-do))

perhaps something similar could be done in Clojure using meta
information, although that may be asking for far too much Clojure/e-lisp
interaction?

I'd have to think this issue has been addressed by the CL community.

Cheers -- Eric