On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Ken Wesson <kwess...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Which tempts me to ask why you decided to bring it up again? :)
>> Because the topic arose again.
>
> Because _you_ brought the topic up again.
>
> Did you expect a different outcome this time?
>
> You know what they say about madness (doing the same thing over and
> over but expecting a different result)... :)

Perhaps you're right. I recall an old adage about trying to teach a
pig to sing. ;)

No, seriously, I do still feel that a) the installer + restart IDE
combo should result in a fully working install of the plugin -- in
particular, that if anything ever needs "resetting" restarting the IDE
should reset it -- and b) CCW should have an obviously-user-focused
web presence, analogously to how Clojure itself has clojure.org and
not just clojure.github.com.

I accept that most of you seem to disagree with that, though I do feel
that your reasons for doing so are unconvincing and that my reasons
for what I believe are strong; but it's unlikely at this point you
will change your minds regardless.