I've replaced my rdbms with Riak (www.basho.com).

> Strong clojure support is obviously important for this.  The only one
> I know of is MongoDb...

It doesn't have the best clojure interface into it unfortunately, so if
you're looking for 0-60 in the shortest time choose something else. It is a
medium term plan of mine to build a clojure implementation.

> Thoughts??

Were I making the decisions again, i'd definitely look into Redis. Not least
because every page of their documentation has a live redis connection on it,
so you can play with the function which you're reading about:
http://redis.io/commands/expire