interesting.  maybe I can change my interface in this thing I abandoned a
while back: http://code.google.com/p/jc-pheap/

to match that of the contrib, "priority map".  I had gotten stuck figuring
out the right interface/usage/idioms for clojure and kinda messed the whole
thing up in later checkins.  Then clojure went to GIT and I pretty much lost
the remaining interesting having started in svn.

but now I have a reason again... if I can ever get a comfortable programming
environment in clojure (never was able to before).  I can see how it works
compared to work others are doing.

thanks.