At Relevance we are working on a project with just this structure. The
project has a custom build script that produces mulitple
advanced-mode-compiled .js files.

We have not developed anything that would be generally reusable, but it's
not hard to create custom code to do this. The ClojureScript compiler can
be called just like any other function. Look at the compilation code in
ClojureScript One for examples.

-S