On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:39:21 PM UTC-4, Chas Emerick wrote:

> I'd hope to see this change once the final missing pieces fall into place
> (in particular, automation of promotion of releases through Nexus' API
> corresponding to or surpassing what nexus-maven-plugin provides).
> <http://groups.google.com/group/leiningen/browse_frm/thread/94732d6de1d06b59>

Me too. Once Leiningen can do a fully automated build-sign-deploy-promote
we can look into switching.

There would still be a significant amount of work to change how we use
Hudson (build.clojure.org) because all the job configurations assume Maven.
It could be done, just would need someone to do it.

-S