Hi,

I'm not sure what you are refering to in the provided link. If it's eg.
about :warehouses, then the difference is, that :warehouses contains a
vector in the example in the link. So you basically walk the warehouse
vector one warehouse at a time. But here you of only a single item (the
map), so you have to use :let. In case you'd want to treat the :warehouses
vector also as single item (instead of walking it), you'd also have to add
a :let there.

Bottom line: :let keeps item as single entity, no-:let walks item as
sequence in an inner loop.

(for [x [[1 2] [3 4] [5 6]]
      y x]
  y)

=> (1 2 3 4 5 6)

(for [x [[1 2] [3 4] [5 6]]
      :let [y x]]
  y)

=> ([1 2] [3 4] [5 6])

I used for here, but doseq works the same way.

Hope this clarifies.

Meikel