Wow, that’s crazy, 4/30!? I’m not sure what’s going on there, but if you want
it way sooner, try O’Reilly.

-Ryan

On March 31, 2014 at 8:44:43 PM, Marcus Blankenship (mar...@creoagency.com)
wrote:

Ok, cool.  Amazon just sent me a note offering to cancel my pre-order of the
book, saying they didn’t think they could get it until 4/30.  I actually had to

Needless to say, I took the time to reconfirm. ;-)

Marcus