On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:08:48 PM UTC-7, Mars0i wrote:

> Oh, sorry--you also asked what I meant by "detracts from" what's
> important.  If a documentation formatting/organizing/coding system required
> learning a lot, figuring out a lot, adding information that is unlikely to
> be helpful

Imagine you're reading through some documentation and you notice a problem.
Maybe a typo, or something out of date, or something that's confusing that
you could explain better. In one scenario there's a "git clone" link in the
sidebar to a repository that contains a bunch of markdown files. In another
scenario there's an HTML rendering generated from a literate programming
project where the prose is intermixed with the code and requires a specific
version of org-mode and the knowledge of how to "untangle" something in
order to render it.

Guess which one is going to get improved.

-Phil