Ah, this makes sense. I renamed my worksheets, and it finds them fine. I
didn't understand that it was supposed to be showing me a filtered list,
since what I was doing worked in a previous version.

So, is there now no way to create a worksheet in a subdirectory of the
project? I normally keep all of mine in a subdirectory.

I have another question regarding how exceptions are rendered. If you
happen to evaluate code which generates an exception, the displayed
representation contains only a single line. If you try to use clojure.repl
and do something like (pst *e), that has the same effect. I have a dumb
workaround, but is there a way to get gorilla-repl to show me the full
stack trace, so that I can easily debug it in-place ?

Thanks again for all of your work on this!