Hi Folks!

Maybe you remember my 'recent' push for data.xml namespacing support. I've
built out most of the stuff, that I had sketched in the design document,
but before pushing for an actual release, I'd ask you to evaluate my
approach towards namespaced xml.

I published the project [1] that actually made me dive into data.xml:
davstore: A WebDAV file storage, backed by datomic and a git-like blob
storage. With core.typed - checked database functions (how's that for
buzzwords ;-)
I'm using this in production, with my current version version of data.xml
[2]

So, apart from enjoying davstore, which I think is pretty nifty, I'd like
to ask you to sift through my usage of data.xml and report whether you can
see yourself interacting with xml in that way. [3] [4]

kind regards

[1] https://github.com/bendlas/davstore
[2] https://github.com/bendlas/data.xml
[3] https://github.com/bendlas/davstore/blob/master/src/davstore/dav/xml.clj
[4] https://github.com/bendlas/davstore/blob/master/src/davstore/dav.clj

[BCC] People that were part of previous discussions around namespaced
data.xml