Gary,

  One additional note. When your about to use a dependency you will still
need to enter into the isolation of that dependency for any feature that
accesses namespaces not in your current environment (such as any call to
the dependency which uses conflicting namespaces). Not every feature of a
dependency will require the conflicting dependencies, but some will. It
wouldn't be easy, or automatic, but it would become possible.

Best Regards,
  Ralph Ritoch