That helped, Thanks! The Clojure CLR seems to be working a bit different.
It insists on a ns, creates an exe by ns and its readily run-able.
I gave Lein a shot too, but apparently its looking for some dependencies to
be downloaded, I am behind a proxy so that dint work too...
Is there a dependencies distrib i can download and place it?