Makes sense. I guess my other question then would be if there are any benefits to using :refer along with :as.

:A.

Stuart Sierra <mailto:the.stuart.sie...@gmail.com>
May 17, 2015 at 10:21 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach> Just like the rest of the article, it's about readability. With `:refer` you don't know where a symbol came from when you encounter it in the middle of the code.

--S