I am trying to call into some Scala that has the following overloaded
methods :

  def apply[T](clauses: (Double, Element[T])*)(implicit name: Name[T],
collection: ElementCollection) =
    new AtomicDist(name, clauses.toList, collection)

  def apply[T](clauses: (Element[Double], Element[T])*)(implicit name:
Name[T], collection: ElementCollection) =
    new CompoundDist(name, clauses.toList, collection)

So one method takes a list of tuples of Double to Element and the other
method takes a list of tuples of Element to Element.

I am using t6.from-scala (https://github.com/t6/from-scala) to build up my
list of Tuples. But when building these up there is no way to specify
explicit type information about the collections. Consequently when calling
this apply method Clojure will always choose to call the first method -
even when my list is a collection of Element to Element tuples.

I can definitely appreciate how it is going to be tricky for Clojure to
determine the correct overload to use here. Is there any way I can somehow
force it to call the correct overload myself?

Thanks

Stephen