Hello to anyone and everyone writing tools for working with Clojure and
ClojureScript source files …

I've been looking into adding better support for ClojureScript in
tools.namespace.

It's not a trivial problem. Lots of places in tools.namespace assume there
is only one kind of source file. For Clojure 1.7 it got updated to include
.cljc files as well, but it's still hard-coded. I've collected some of my
notes in TNS-35: http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/TNS-35

My question to you: if you maintain a tool or library which uses
tools.namespace:

   1. Do you need/want ClojureScript support?

   2. What namespaces (repl, find, dir, file, parse) do you call in
tools.namespace?

   3. How would you like to distinguish between "get me Clojure sources"
and "get me ClojureScript sources"?

Note: I am **not** proposing a full port of tools.namespace to
ClojureScript. Something like c.t.n.repl/refresh is too tightly coupled to
JVM Clojure, and equivalent tools already exist for ClojureScript.

This is just about using tools.namespace to parse and analyze the
dependencies of ClojureScript source files, statically, the same way it now
does for Clojure source files.

Thanks,
–S