Hi Simone,

The stack overflow here is caused by the REPL trying to print a circular
reference. `swap!` always returns the new value of the Atom, and the REPL
tries to print it.

If you don't print the Atom, this self-reference can still work:

user=> (def a (atom {}))
#'user/a
user=> (do (swap! a assoc :self a) nil)
nil