I'm just starting to use ring/compojure to create web apps.

One thing I would like to do is have an updatable collection of apps that
can be accessed based on the URL input.

For example, if I have an app named "foo", then website.com/foo would
redirect to that app.

So far, I have the following implementation:

(def route-m
  {"foo" (routes (GET "/foo" [] "<h1>Hello Foo!</h1>"))
   "bar" (routes
          (GET "/bar/baz" [] "<h1>Hello Foo!</h1>")
          (GET "/bar/quux" [] "<h1>Hello Quux!</h1>"))})

(def test-r
  (routes
   (GET "/hey"
        []
        "<h1>HEY!</h1>")
   (GET "/:app*" [app]
        (route-m app))))

The issue with this method is the fact that the "sub-routes" need to have
the full path instead of just the sub-path.  For example, "foo" needs to
define its routes in terms of "foo/..." instead of just "/...".

Is there any way around this?

Thanks.