On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 01:36:03PM -0400, Prachi Damle wrote:
> Query API is not tested in the current integrated version of awsapi.
> I think there are issues with the REST authentication.

> SOAP API has been fully integrated and test and it works with the
> EC2 command line tools.

Prachi - trying to understand what you mean by "not tested". Does the
feature exist to send query APIs to the endpoint?

>From what I tried using boto the query string is interpreted as null
and the call doesn't go through. I was going to try with couple other
frameworks that support query but wanted confirmation that support
indeed exists in CloudStack on master.

--
Prasanna.,