Chip, we are in the discussion of this but I can assure you that Citrix will
ensure that the original bugs.cs.o is still available to the public until
either the bugs have been exported to Apache or the bugs are obsolete.  It's
possible it may be under a new URL but you will be able to access it still.
I'll post more information on that when we have decided what to do with it.

Will