Ok. Perhaps this is not the place, but I'm a little tripped up due to
my lack of java experience. These new RPM builds from 4.0 also seem to
have changed the logging, the server is going to
/var/log/cloud/management/catalina.out instead of the old
/var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log, and I haven't yet
found where the agent is logging, even though the file
/etc/cloud/agent/log4j-cloud.xml hasn't changed.

(com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentLocator).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig
for more info.
log4j:ERROR Could not create an Appender. Reported error follows.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.log4j.rolling.RollingFileAppender