On Sun, Sep 09, 2012 at 02:21:39AM -0400, prasanna wrote:
> On 8 September 2012 22:04, Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> > How big is the code contribution?
> >

> Sizable: 11 new test suites. I've moved the pending updates here:
> https://github.com/vogxn/asf-marvin-updates. This is branched out of
> asf/cloudstack/master
>
> > The purpose of IP clearance is to vet any sizeable incoming code that
> > was done outside of the project. (That the original authors now hold ICLAs
> > and are happy to contribute it is relatively unimportant, as far as I know.)
> >

> Understood. Many tests are already part of the asf repo under
> test/integration/. The work that has happened outside of the project
> are 1) fixes to the existing tests and 2) additional test suites.
> These are the ones I propose to move.

Hoping to get some consensus and clarity on this:

 1) Only apply fixes to existing tests. Additional test suites added
 outside of the project can come in later after IP clearance.
 2) Get IP clearance for all new test suites and push to repo.

Option 1) should be okay for us to start setting up the test
environment and connect the results to jenkins. Option 2) can be done
later.

--
Prasanna.,