On Sep 17, 2012, at 6:15 PM, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Alex Huang <alex.hu...@citrix.com> wrote:
>> David,
>>
>> Is there a way to add a new step to Jira.  I think we should add a "In
>> Review" step to indicate the bug has been submitted for review for the
>> people who needs to do that.  It shouldn't be "Resolved" until the review
>> has been done.  I tried to add it but either I don't have permission or I
>> can't find a way to do it.
>
> I don't seem to have a way to fix this either - I will continue
> looking and perhaps ask around. I suspect it requires more infra karma
> than I possess

Slightly surprised.  Both of you are listed as admins for the CLOUDSTACK JIRA
project.  Thus, I would have expected you to be able to.   In any case, you can
ping me on irc (dkulp) and I can try and help out.  I've never done anything
related to workflows in JIRA, but I'm certainly willing to try and figure it
out.    :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog