I've done a bit of cleanup: There are views for each active branch now
(currently 4.0/master). 4.0 will be the default view until the
release.

Since mvn will be the de-facto choice in the future we'll call the mvn
builds as just: build-<branch>. Hence we have build-4.0 and
build-master. No -cloudstack, -maven to reduce redundancy.

For packages we have:
build-master-rhel63
build-master-ubuntu1204

For non-oss components we add the infix-ed 'nonoss'
build-master-nonoss-rhel63

Test jobs will start with
test-<branch> so we'll have test-junit-4.0 etc

Most importantly - docs are put into
apidocs-<branch>
docs-<branch> (publican guides)

Hope that clears the views a little