One more proposal;

Our CI/Jenkins builds many builds daily, how about it bundles tar balls and at
the same time, upload these rpms/debs to a daily rpm/deb repository.
This way QA won't have to download these tar balls (they would still can, can
install using install.sh), but configure their package managers with the repo
URL and do stuff like:

apt-get install cloud-server etc.; apt-get upgrade etc.

This repo will just hold daily builds and not any releases.

Regards.